Why choose an administrative business services company?
If you are a small business, you likely are more interested in growing and maintaining your customer base than in daily administrative functions. But hiring a regular full-time or part-time employee to address these needs can be costly. Here's how outsourcing your administrative tasks to DoneRite can help you save money:
1). You won't have to increase your worker's compensation fees to include us. We take care of that responsibility ourselves.
2). You won't have to pay additional medical and/or 401K benefits. We have our own insurance.
3). You don't have to worry about additional taxes that would now be due from hiring a new employee. We will file and pay our own taxes using the 1099 form you send us.
4). You can report the expense on your quarterly and yearly tax filings.
DoneRite offers a variety of administrative business services, including but not limited to:
- Management/maintenance of all written correspondence between you and your vendors and/or customers
- Receipt maintenance / prompt, accurate record keeping
- Business calendar scheduling and management
- Document Scanning: making all your files digital to eliminate countless cabinets of paper files
- Office management: supply orders, mailings, prospect follow up, employee work scheduling and performance
- General Bookkeeping: Invoicing, phone & written collections, A/R and A/P, petty cash accounts, etc.
- City, State and Federal Tax Payment Scheduling
Pricing begins with as little as $250/week, based on the size of the company, and the amount of research needed to ensure that all municipal, state, and federal requirements have been met. A separate start up fee is required. Call now for more information!