Why choose an administrative business services company?
If you're a small business owner, you're likely more interested in growing and keeping your customer base that you are in daily business operations. But hiring a regular full time or part time employee to maintain your business operations can be costly. Here's how DoneRite, LLC can help:
1). We don't work on site; you won't have to increase your worker's compensation fees to include us.
2). We're not your employees, so you won't have to pay additional medical benefits, life insurance and/or 401K benefits.
3). We're an independent contractor, so you don't have to inflate the salary you'd offer to include the taxes that would be due. We will file and pay our own taxes using the 1099 form you send us.
DoneRite offers a variety of administrative business services, including but not limited to:
- Management/maintenance of all written correspondence between you and your vendors and/or customers
- Receipt recording and prompt record keeping
- Business calendar scheduling and management
- Office management: supply orders, mailings, prospect follow up, employee work scheduling and performance
- General Bookkeeping: A/R and A/P, petty cash accounts, etc.
- Personal and Business tax filing
Pricing begins with as little as $350/week, based on the size of the company, and the amount of research needed to verify that all municipal, state, and federal requirements are in compliance. A separate start up fee will be applied. Call now for more information!